Find latest Job openings in OSMF Mouth Opening Kit Treatment at Home International Search and Apply now!
And together we will revolutionize the Indian Oral Healthcare industry. Come work with us
Work that speaks for itself
Mouth Opening web store is an integrated oral healthcare platform that provides access to authentic and reliable oral health information, oral medicine home-delivery, oral diagnostic services at home and online consultations with certified doctors and dentists.
Founded in 1999 by Dr. Bharat Agravat, we have more than 9+ committed employees working towards our collective goal of making oral healthcare easy and affordable.
Why Join Mouth Opening Treatmen at Home?
We give you ample reasons to come on board with us which are over and above changing the landscape of the entire oral healthcare industry in the country and potentially in the world!
“Take care of our customers, we take care of you”
Life at Mouth Opening Treatment Kit
A vibrant work environment which is fulfilling & fun.
We are looking for Customer Service Associates with an experience in call handling, customer interactions, problem solving skills for our rapidly growing Customer Service team.We are expanding our team and are looking for innovative, high energy, bright individuals who can contribute to the growth of one of the fastest growing Oral Health Tech Startups in India.
Skills and Experience
* Receive inbound calls of customers and place orders as per customer request.
* Outbound calls to customers advising them of changes in medical prescription orders if any.
* Provide constant support on emails if required.
* Provide general information about the status of the customer’s order.
* Will receive pre or post order related queries email/chat from the customers.
* Will be Coordinating with internal departments for instant customer resolution.
* Will be resolving/answering general/critical information of customer’s order status.
We are in early stages of development of an extensive e-Commerce platform which will have a consumer web store listing many of SKU’s in the front end and support core business processes from procurement, sourcing, inventory management, customer support etc. in the back-end. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team of very smart developers and getting involved in a key technology role.
Skills and Experience
* Platform: word press.
* Front end frameworks/libraries: React/Redux Next.js, Bootstrap, Materialize, Open source.
* Good to have: Backbone, Angular, React, Webpack, Babel, familiar with ES6 syntax, Unit test cases.
* Primary Skills – Ability to improve performance of website for both mobile and desktop.
* Come up with efficient, modular and scalable solutions for business and technical problems.
* Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a large e-commerce portal.
* Break projects into simpler granular tasks, estimate effort required and identify dependencies.
* Write efficient and readable code leveraging on a good understanding of object oriented principles and design patterns.
* Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.